[ Home | Résumé | Portfolio ]
This is another scheme interpreter I wrote for a programming languages class. It is a combination of the normal interpreter and the store passing interpreter.
- Open Source
- Tested under Windows, Solaris, and Linux.
- Supports lambda, let, letrec, begin, if, and set! expressions.
- Supports +, -, *, <, <=, =, eq?, cons, car, cdr, add1, sub1, and not primitives.
- Supports integer?, boolean?, null?, pair?, and procedure? predicates.
- Uses passed store for allocation rather than heap in the store passing module.
LicenseAll Rights Reserved.
Downloadscheme.zip (37 KB)