Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (August 2004)
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
Technical Support Team Lead (September 2011 - Current)
- Trained new team members.
- Coordinated service repairs between departments.
- Facilitated communication between supervisor and staff.
Technical Support (October 2010 - September 2011)
- Troubleshooted internet and network configurations.
- Configured email client programs.
- Routed network and IPtv issues to the appropriate repair departments.
Front Desk Clerk (April 2007 - June 2011)
- Assigned guests rooms and checked them in.
- Balanced cash drawer daily.
- Answered phones and took reservations.
Self Employed (June 2004 - April 2007)
- Repaired computers.
- Developed custom software.
- Created and administered local networks.
Programmer (March 2004 - June 2004)
- Worked in a team to design and implement new features in software.
- Completed server maintenance and automation tasks.
- Assisted customers in using developed software.
Indiana University Computer Science Department
Undergraduate Instructor (August 2002 - May 2003)
- Assisted professors with grading for sections of 70 - 200 students.
- Led lab sections and held one-on-one meetings with students.
- Worked to create and prepare examinations and assignments.
- Prepared and delivered lectures to a class of 70 students.
Indiana University Student Technology Centers
Lab Consultant (February 2001 - August 2002)
- Provided technical support to students in more than 30 campus labs.
- Repaired computers and reported problems to logistical support.
- Prepared labs for use by classes and professors.
- Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X server configuration.
- Apache, Tomcat, Bind, Postfix, MediaWiki, and mySQL setup and configuration.
- Cross-platform programming experience with Java, Qt, and wxWidgets.
- Troubleshooting experience with hardware and software problems.
- Web site creation, development, and maintenance.
- Custom computer building and upgrading experience.
- Network configuration of firewalls, anti-virus, routers, and switches.
- Microsoft Windows Server setup, installation, and configuration.
- Teaching experience in C, C++, Java, and assembly.
- In Person and telephone customer service skills.
- Cash handling and balancing.